Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Christmas Cards

You may or may not have noticed that I failed to send out Christmas cards in 2009, but it's been eating at me all year. Sure I could list every excuse in the book (kid, work, pregnancy, etc.), but really, that's no good since everyone else could use a number of the same excuses.

But this year is going to be different, because Shutterfly is making it easy. I'm thrilled to be able to show off my two beautiful babies -- who are 2.5 years and 7 months already (how'd that happen?!) -- in holiday photo cards.

I always enjoy reading yearly updates included with Christmas cards, but it's not something I'd necessarily do, especially considering that's what this blog is for. But one of my favorite Shutterfly holiday cards this year is the story card -- which comes in 5x7 flat stationery or a 5x7 folded greeting card -- particularly the "Our Ornaments" card.

Here's another of my favorite designs, since I've been feeling lately like I have one of each kind of child in my house; I'll let you make assumptions as to the word that describes which one.

For my many friends out there who don't celebrate Christmas, Shutterfly has Hanukkah cards abound. I think this one is especially cute:

But Shutterfly isn't just about printing photos and making holiday cards. Last year one of my uncles created a wall calendar, complete with the birthdays and anniversaries of everyone in the extended family, and it was a huge hit.


Another gift idea is a photo mug. Surely Grandma or Grandpa would like to show off their beautiful grandchildren with one of these, right?


If that hasn't already convinced you, Shutterfly is currently running a promotion for 50 free holiday cards; blog about it and earn yours. Click here for more information, and Happy Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment